Friday, July 31, 2009

Silence

It has been a while....

For someone who graduated with a degree in Communications, I, of all people, sometimes find it hard to convey what I am feeling. I have no problems helping others and listening to others, but when it comes to things I want to say, I often struggle with the ability to put the words together. It is as of late where I am struggling with some thoughts running through my mind...just about life in general. But until I feel like I can express myself correctly, I will remain silent and continue to ponder and reflect....




1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know exactly what you feel. I find I can never clearly express my feelings! I even go back and read my posts and they don't make sense to me even!

 

[*To Be Determined*] | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates